The swimming pool is located on the 44th floor. Pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
1. No lifeguard is on duty; swim at your own risk.
2. All posted safety and health regulations as required by the State of Illinois must be followed at all times.
3. Pool wristbands must be worn at all times when accessing the pool. Each leaseholder will be given (1) resident wristband and (2) guest wristbands for the season. Anyone not wearing their wristband will be required to leave the pool/sundeck area. Wristband “pass backs” are not permitted.
4. Security Guards will be present to check wristbands and monitor pool activity. The Guards are not permitted to be babysitters or lifeguards. The decision of the Pool Guards in all matters at the pool will be final at all times.
5. Children under 16 years of age do not need a wristband and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Swim diapers must be used when children are swimming in the pool. Regular diapers are never allowed in pool water.
6. Each resident may bring two guests to the pool area at one time and are responsible for their conduct. All guests must be wearing their required guest wristbands and must be accompanied by the hosting resident(s) at all times.
7. The following are strictly prohibited from the pool area:
a. Glass containers of any kind (all containers must be plastic or paper)
c. Alcoholic beverages and coolers
d. Strollers, bicycles, roller skates/blades, skateboards, or any other wheeled vehicles
e. Loud playing of music, radios or televisions
8. All trash must be disposed of properly - receptacles are provided throughout the 44th floor for your convenience.
9. No objects may be thrown on the pool deck.
10. Proper attire must be worn to and from the pool at all times. Bathing suits and bare feet are only allowed outside on the pool deck. When indoors, full clothing (including shirts and shoes) must be worn at all times. Please be sure to dry off completely before exiting the pool area.
11. Lounge chairs are available on a first come, first serve basis, and may not be reserved.
12. Proper conduct and consideration for all others using the pool must be observed at all times.
13. All rules and regulations for the use of the pool and its facilities are subject to interpretation and change by the building management.
14. Violations of any of the above rules and regulations may result in suspension of pool privileges for a period deemed appropriate by building management.
15. Lost wristbands can be replaced by the Management Office for a fee of $75.00 per wristband. All wristbands must be returned upon move-out. All unreturned wristbands will result in a charge of $75.00 per wristband.
16. Building management reserves the right to close the pool at any time without compensation to the residents.