Please complete the storage locker lease agreement below before using your assigned locker.
STORAGE LOCKER LEASE AGREEMENT
Indicates required field
Locker Number (as indicated on white sticker)
It is understood that this agreement will be attached to, and considered a part of, your current Eugenie Terrace apartment lease. By completing and submitting this form, you agree to the following:
1. One storage locker may be assigned and utilized per apartment . All storage lockers must be assigned by the Eugenie Terrace management office. Any items stored in an unassigned/unregistered locker will be removed and disposed of.
2. Residents must provide and use their own locks to secure their belongings. Eugenie Terrace assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items. Any locker that is not properly locked is subject to clear-out.
3. All stored items must be properly contained within the assigned storage unit and no flammable/combustible materials are permitted. No belongings can be placed/stored on top of the storage lockers, on the floor, in the corners of the storage room, etc. Any items not contained within a storage unit will be removed and disposed of.
4. Eugenie Terrace reserves the right to enter the storage area for reasonable inspection purposes.
5. No charge is incurred for renting a Eugenie Terrace storage locker.
6. This storage locker agreement coincides with your current apartment lease term. Your locker must be completely emptied and left unlocked upon move-out.
Check box below
I have read and understood the storage locker lease terms above.